Saturday 12 October 2024

Weekend with the two Patricks

My children, I welcome you to My House. I Love you and I ask you to follow the Rules of My House while you are here. I ask this of you because it is obedience and, without obedience, you cannot please Me. I ask obedience of you to show you a little of the Ways of Heaven. In Heaven there is no self, there is only the Will of My Father. Self may not enter Heaven.

I lay down Rules for many reasons but, the best reason is to help you to die to yourselves. When you are in obedience to My Words in Scripture, then you are dying to self and readying yourself for Heaven, in fact, you bring Heaven to earth. Read these Words of Scripture:

1 “Judge not, that you be not judged.

2 For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

3 Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye?

5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
6 “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

Matthew 7:1 - 6

When you judge another, you are not in obedience to your God. You are not loving another; you are condemning him to the judgement that you have made and others will judge him in the same way.

It is only your God who sees the heart of man and, that is why you cannot judge. When you do not judge because it is a Command from your God, then you are obedient to Him.

I say these Words because many of you judge others as though you were God; you place yourselves in the Judgement Seat.

I tell you the Truth: you cannot see as God sees; you cannot know what your God knows.

I tell you these things because it is the time. Many things take place around you and you cannot see them because of the sin that exists in you; sin that you have watered down and refuse to see the seriousness of.

I Warn you of this. Your eyes can only see what is within you. If you have sin in you, then you can only see through that sin. If your heart is pure and without sin, then you will see as your God sees, you will see your God.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.
9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.

 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Matthew 5:8-12

I tell you these things for I wish a fire to be lit within your hearts as you sit with Me here in My Heart. I wish the fire of My Love were already lit inside you and your eyes unblinded to the Ways of your God. These things I tell you for your sake and the sake of your children and their children. Many things are close at hand, yes, even at the door. You do not perceive how close your God is to you, even in this room.

I stand as a Beggar, begging you to see Me as I am and not what the world has made me into by watering down My Love to suit its selfishness.

Many will come to Me to find a nest for self in Me, through the words of those who have forked tongues, who would live in high places and would twist My Words into a meaning that would take My children away from Me.

I say to you:

“Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

4 Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 “Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me,

6 but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

Matthew 18:3-6

And, I say to those who would change My Words:

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.

John 14:6-7

It is the time, My children, to change, change from the way you live now to living the Ways of your God. It is time to set aside the things that impede you from knowing Me.

I remind you of these words for it is not yours to know the times and the dates of what is to come. It is all around you; die to the sin in your lives and you will see all that is given to you to see.

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

26 Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

27 And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?

28 And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin,

29 yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30 But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’

32 For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all.

33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
34 “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Matthew 6:25-34

 

Sunday 13 October 2024

Children, how can I make you love Me? How can I make you see the great chasm that lies between you and I, when you remain in sin? Search within you, for My Sake, and find those moments in your lives that you choose to be far from Me, through sin. 

27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. 

28 Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 

29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” 

Matthew 11:27-30

I search for you, My children, I call out in the darkness of your life, that you may come to Me and have Life and have it to the full.

Look deeply into your lives; look deeply for Me, in your lives. I am not a shadow in your lives, I am real and I am True. Let Me anoint you with My Love for I am the Good Shepherd. My Voice cries out to the lost sheep; I have come that you might be found and brought into the sheepfold, that you might be saved from the ravenous wolves that search for you also.

Each one of you here, I call you to a deeper understanding of My Love. My Love is not yet precious enough to you, in your lives, to see what I hold in store for you. I must heal you of your blindness to Me.

Many times, you only see the world laid out before you, you do not see that you are not of the world for I have called you. You stumble, trying to find Me but, the more you stumble, the more you are caught up in the world.

Find a time, within the time you give to the world and give that time to Me. Come to Me, not seeking anything but allowing Me to give you what is good for you from the bounteous store of My Heart. Let Me teach you, through prayer, what is good for your soul for you spend so much time seeking out what is good only for the body.

I will give you rest; I will give you joy, in Me. I will gather you into My Army in these times of darkness and confusion. Do not be led, by the world, into the confusion of needing to know the times and dates but come to Me and I will bring you through it.

 

7 So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 

8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 

9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. 

10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. 

11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 

12 He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. 

13 He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. 

14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, 

15 just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. 

16 And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. 

17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 

18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.” 

John 10:7-18

My children, all you who hear these Words of Love, let Me shepherd you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3

Foto di Gesù - Suor Anna Alì