Messages 2023


Friday 13 January 2023 - Feast of Love

My children of My Love, I Love you. I did not come to this earth to tell you dates and times. That was never My Mission nor, My children, is it yours. You, who follow Me, it is your mission to Love in My Name; it is your mission to spread this Love of Mine into the world by the way you live your lives. If you do not die to the things within you, that keep you from Me then how can you Love in My Name?
Many of you ask, I hear it in your hearts, how do I die to self? That question is the beginning of dying to self.
You cannot see what you are influenced by, an influence that is not Me, an influence that takes you further from Me. You allow these influences to become the way you live your life, like one who does not know any better. You shut your eyes and ears to My Influences but not to the influences of the world. I have asked you, do not be of the world, even though you are in it. Do not allow the world to take you from Me by its influences of money, of pride, of greed, of lust but, instead, look to these Words in My Scripture:
16 Jesus said, "Are you still lacking in understanding also?
17 "Do you not understand that everything that goes into the mouth passes into the stomach, and is eliminated?
18 "But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man.
19 "For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.
20 "These are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man."
Matthew 15:16-20
This is what you must die to: the things within that incline you to evil. These things are what influences you, they come from within you. They are not died to and so they influence you. If you do not check the gossip in your heart or on your tongue, then you are influenced by it. If you do not check the lust or greed in your heart and die to these things, then you are not dying to yourself. These are not new things I Teach you but what I have already Taught. How can you say that you love your neighbour if you think and speak bad things about him? Does envy not incline you to speak like this?
This is what I mean by dying to self: to die to the things within that influence you to sin. While these things are in the heart, I cannot influence you to the Good. In your free will, you must begin the Journey of dying to self, of dying to the things within, the greed, the lust, the gossip. Call on Me to help you as you begin this Journey for the more you succeed with My Help, the closer will your heart incline unto Me.
I Love you and how I wish the Fire of My Love had begun to burn in you, bringing you to Me.

Thursday 12 January 2023
Children of Mine, I Love you. Feel the joy of My Heart as you read these Words of Love.
It has begun: the spark burns and cannot be extinguished. My Spirit now grows bright and will grow in Power and Strength as more and more faith is placed in Him.
Trust Me, children, and know that the web of lies begins to collapse and, very soon, this world will see what has been done in the name of progress and health care. The lies begin to crumble. Stay close and do not become involved.
Remember, My Way is the way of forgiveness, never violence, anger or revenge.
Trust Me and walk in My Love and you will see this time to an end.
Trust Me and let Love be your guide.
I Love you.

Wednesday 11 January 2023
Believe, children, in My Truth and follow the Law of Love. Never justify sin for sin is darkness and cannot be justified as Light.
Light is Truth and it can enter Heaven.
Justified sin is darkness and will be destroyed by the Light and so will never enter Heaven.
Trust Me to guide you upon the Path of Truth. The more you die to self, the more I will be able to fill you and guide you in the Ways of your God.
Have faith, children, I give you these Words so that the Path to Heaven is made clear to you. Believe, children of Mine, and do as I say for sin is your enemy and can be defeated when you follow Me in Truth.
Trust Me, children.Trust. I Love you.

Monday 9 January 2023
Come, children of Mine, and believe I am with you. I am guiding all who wish to follow Me in Truth. I say your Freedom is at hand, already the spark begins to grow and soon this world will see as its Power bursts forth.
My Truth cannot be stopped, it is a rock that will stand forever. Believe, children, it has begun. Trust Me. I Love you.

Sunday 8 January 2023
Trust in Me, children of Mine, and walk this Path of Truth with Me. Believe in the Words I give to you through My two for, soon, you will see and understand as the Ways of Love cut through the darkness.
Trust Me, children, and walk this Path of self dying. Trust. I Love you.

Friday 6 January 2023
Believe in Me, children, and do not let this world turn your thoughts from Me. Believe in My Love for you, My children. Believe I give you these Words in order to keep you safe in this time that lucifer has been given freedom by mankind to destroy the Truth.
Look at what you call the internet, look at that what you call social media, Truth is banned or surrounded with so many lies that Truth can no longer be recognised in the confusion. This is Truth: the knowledge of these things were given to mankind by lucifer to promote sin and this is what it has done through mankind’s free will. If you could see this world that you live in, through the eyes of the soul, you would see a dark ugly world, surrounded with the lies of lucifer that he has spun into a great web that hides all Truth.
But, already a Light begins to burn as My Justice begins to manifest itself. My Spirit will guide the Light of Truth and the way of lies will shatter and all will be seen in the Light of My Truth.
Trust Me, children, the spark begins to grow and soon all shall be seen and My Love will cleanse this earth of its evil chains. Trust Me, children, and become little lights of Truth and We, together, will overcome.
Trust Me. I Love you.

Thursday 5 January 2023
Come to Me, children of Mine, and do not be afraid. I am with you at all times and I give you these Words to let you know I am with you. I do not leave you but I will not interfere with your free will; all decisions must be yours.
Trust Me. I try to guide you upon this Path of dying to self so that you will be kept safe but so few are willing to listen. Trust Me and overcome self and when you break through the barrier of self then the Gifts of My Spirit will manifest themselves in you. Freedom will be given and My Spirit will work many miracles through you.
Trust Me and walk this Path with Me.
I Love you.

Wednesday 4 January 2023
Look only to the Truth, My children, and do not be afraid to follow Me. I have given you all that you need to live in Truth within My Scriptures but, so few of you read them and so you wander on many paths that are tainted by lies.
Trust Me, children, when you die to self, you will begin to see the Truth and My Path will open before you. All I ask is that you trust Me and begin this Journey of dying to self with Me.
Trust Me, children.
I Love you.

Wednesday 4 January 2023
My children, My Love for you is undying. I have given My All so that you might live with Me in the Kingdom of Heaven for all eternity but, so many reject Me every day and cast themselves into the fires of hell where they call out in anger and rage at how I have offended them with lies and deceit. They have blinded themselves with anger and only see Me as a God that inflicts suffering upon them.
Children, you do not realise that you have been created to be heirs to the Kingdom of your God.
You do not realise the power of free will that you have been given and, when you use the power of free will to ignore the Truth, there is nothing I can do to convince a soul to change their mind and so, you see, why so many are lost every day. They refuse to see or admit to their sin and rail against Me and blame Me for their sin.
Oh, My children, fight against the sin in your lives so that you can see your wrongdoings and repent. Pray that your eyes be open to the Truth. Look towards Me with trust and love and I will guide you on the Path to Heaven.
Trust Me, children.
I Love you.

Tuesday 3 January 2023
Come, children of Mine, trust in Me and believe in the Words I give you. Show Me that you believe, by dying to self, by removing the sin from your lives.
Trust Me, children, SHOW Me.
I Love you.

Monday 2 January 2023
Look at the Gift I give to you in these Words of Love.
Look how I Warn and guide you.
See the Truth of what I speak for, soon, even these Words will come to an end and this world will know Truth.
Rejoice, children of Mine, for these Words shall be known and read for all time. They shall be treasured for many will see how I tried to guide this generation away from danger and they will see and wonder at how few listened.
Prepare, children, take on these Words of Truth for little time is left and so few have listened.
Trust Me now and prepare. I Love you.

Sunday 1 January 2023
My children, as I have said: it has begun. The beginnings of the end for the evil of this generation. Already, you can see this, if you have the eyes to see. I have told you to prepare by dying to self so that you might be able to fight the blanket of fear that lucifer has placed over this generation in order to control you.
Now, it has begun.
My Justice comes to bring Justice to the millions of unborn, murdered through the act of abortion. I have Warned you. I have told you in Scripture:
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the Word of God and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying: How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
Revelations 6:9-11
Now, you will drink the Cup of Justice you have created by your own actions. Repent, generation, you have drank the Blood of the Innocent by your actions and, now, the debt you created must be paid.
Prepare!
Repent and follow Me!
I Love you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Foto di Gesù - Suor Anna Alì