Latest Messages of Love

Monday 30 March 2020
Trust only in Me, My children, and do not be afraid of the events in this world at this time.  Remember who I am. I am the Word, the Creator, and nothing is impossible to Me.  Believe, children, and trust in Me.
I Love you.

Tuesday 31 March 2020
Trust Me and fight for My Truth in your lives.  Now you can see the faithlessness within My Church as it rejects Me in a time of need.  See the Truth and do not be taken in by their lies.  They have deserted the flock and now only think of themselves.  They have forgotten that one day they will die and must stand before Me.
Pray for these fallen shepherds that they return to Me before it is too late.  You, My children, must trust in Me and begin to read My Gospels, My Scriptures, so that you know the Truth and then you will not be deceived by the lies that are being spread about Me.
Trust in Me, My children.
I Love you.

Tuesday 31 March 2020
Trust in Me and believe.  I will put an end to the lie and mankind will see how they have rejected Me.  They will see how they turned their backs on Me.
Be patient, children, and wait and see.  I am not a dead God.  This world looks upon Me with laughter and loathing.  They say I have no Power but, children, I do not flaunt My Power in the ways of this world.  But, for the sake of My Remnant, I will show this earth the Truth and mankind will know that they have rejected Me.
Trust in Me and prepare.
I Love you.

The great lack of faith can be seen
By the Two Patricks
Remember and do not let fear in at this time.  It looks as though lucifer has won a great battle by closing the Churches, by cutting us off from the Perpetual Sacrifice but do not fear, we are on the winning side.
Jesus has allowed this time to show us all how the faith has died in this world, nearly everyone has run and hidden.  In times past, when there was sickness, everyone would have been praying, offering many Masses up and pleading with God that the sickness would pass but, in this time, we can see the opposite.  They have closed the places of worship.
In this time, we could still have prayer together and stay within the law of the land.  We have the technology where Masses, Rosaries and Holy Hours could be offered up every day and be attended through webcam.  It is as if we have been left alone, deserted by the leaders of the Churches.
Jesus is letting the Truth be seen in the lack of faith in Him in this world and, as He says, we must prepare for His Coming by dying to self.  We must trust in Jesus and simply prepare.
Jesus said that He will look after His own so there is nothing to worry about.  Pray for those in darkness and those with great doubts in their hearts.
Our job now is to pray and sacrifice for the people of this world.  Jesus will win this battle so do not worry.  All of you are in our prayers, let's all rejoice in our God.
Thank You, Jesus, we love You.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Foto di Gesù - Suor Anna Alì