Crusade of Prayer 1 My Gift to Jesus to Save Souls

Crusade (1) My Gift to Jesus to Save Souls 
 
My dearest Jesus, you who loves us so much,
allow me in my humble way to help save your precious souls. 
Have mercy on all sinners no matter how grievously they offend you.
Allow me through prayer and suffering to help those souls who may not survive The Warning to seek a place beside you in your Kingdom.
 
Hear my prayer, oh sweet Jesus, to help you win over those souls you yearn for. 
 
Oh, Sacred Heart of Jesus, I pledge my allegiance to your most Holy Will at all times
Amen
 
 https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9b/ae/68/9bae6818d9ac9472594105296cdfb63a.jpg

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3