On every first Wednesday of the month, my Chaste Heart pours numerous graces on all who rely on my intercession…

As the first Wednesday in March happens also to be Ash Wednesday, I invite you to beg St. Joseph once more for his torrents of graces on that holy day. We all have a long list of needs, great and small. In the Divine Will let us also beg our loving papa to send torrents of graces over all who call on him this holy day, and on everyone in their spiritual territory. Jesus, Terror of Demons, pray for us!
Advent blessings to all! I know we all pray a lot of novenas, but I really feel called to promote prayer to St. Joseph in the days leading up to the first Wednesday of December. In the approved apparitions of St Joseph in Itapiranga, Brazil* (see caveat below), St. Joseph said:
‘My beloved son, today is the first Wednesday of the month. On every first Wednesday of the month, my Chaste Heart pours numerous graces on all who rely on my intercession. On these Wednesdays, men will not receive a shower of simple graces, but very strong torrents of extraordinary graces! I will share them with those who honor me and rely on me, all the blessings, all the virtues, and all the love I received from my Divine Son Jesus and my spouse the Blessed Virgin Mary while still living in this world and all the graces that I continue…

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Foto di Gesù - Suor Anna Alì