BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING AS YOUR KING COMES


King of Kings

Monday, May 11, 2020

BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING AS YOUR KING COMES

While in prayer yesterday on the Sabbath, I was asking Yahushua many questions, just talking to Him about what was on my heart. It's always so much, and He is very patient with me, and after awhile, I suddenly heard Him boldly say, "PEACE, BE STILL."  And then, instead of giving me a direct answer to my many questions, He spoke this and then told me to share His words with you, my family in Yahushua:


As the end of all things is here, I say to you, Peace.. Be still.

While you see all that is good now called evil, and that which is evil called good, Peace.. Be still.

As I overturn all things that are not of Me, and lift My hand of protection from this place, I tell you, Peace.. Be still. 

As the beast that is known as the antichrist makes himself known to the world, Peace.. Be still. 

While the powers that be place further and further restrictions on you, and bring this world deeper into slavery, Peace.. Be still.

When you are told you are required to register in order to make purchases or have employment, My instruction is, Peace.. Be still.

While more and more of your freedoms are stripped from you and you know that very difficult choices must be made to comply, or completely trust Me for your provisions, I say to you, Peace.. Be still.

When the powers of darkness threaten to take or separate your family from you, remember these words, Peace.. Be still. 

As the darkness grows wickedly darker, because hell has released her own, know that you abide under the shelter of My wing, and so I say, Peace.. Be still.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Foto di Gesù - Suor Anna Alì