San Francisco shaking from a massive earthquake it was swaying back and forth and I saw a huge tsunami rise out of the ocean and cover San Francisco as it disappeared from sight



God's Justice littlest of servants July 22, 2016

 

God's Justice littlest of servants July 22, 2016

 While in Church this morning during Mass I had a vision. In the vision I saw a  city I knew to be San Francisco. I then saw it shaking from an earthquake and I then saw a tsunami rise out of the ocean and it was racing toward San Francisco it stopped and the shaking stopped and above the city I saw the Crucifix and blood dripping from the body of Jesus onto the city of San Francisco. The vision ended.

After Holy Communion I had another vision and I saw the map of the United States with a giant Crucifix hanging over it and blood dripping from the body of Jesus onto the map. The vision ended.


During adoration Jesus spoke to me and told me that from the time this country was created by men who recognized him as the KING OF THIS NATION a Crucifix has hung over the United States. This is why this nation has been protected. That every angel of GOD'S JUSTICE that was sent to punish the United States for its sins was turned away by the Crucifix hanging over the United States. That the HEAVENLY
 FATHER could not punish this nation for the sake of HIS SON'S PASSION AND DEATH!!!


I then had another vision and I saw four huge angels who were 25 feet tall and each one was standing on the four corners of the United States. Jesus then spoke and told  that there were now four angels of GOD'S JUSTICE due to our moral decline. He said that since 1973 GOD'S JUSTICE has hung over this once great nation as we have
 continued to choose death over life. That His Crucifix hanging over the United States has so far spared this nation from the JUST HAND OF GOD. However in the last 51 years (it started in 1965) many in this nation have now tried to remove the Crucifix hanging over this great nation and replace it with the idol of paganism. If they succeed
then this nation will suffer the FULL FORCE OF GOD'S JUSTICE!!!

I then had another vision and I saw the city of San Francisco shaking from a massive earthquake it was swaying back and forth and I saw a huge tsunami rise out of the ocean and cover San Francisco as it disappeared from sight.

 Jesus then spoke and told me that many, many major cities would be destroyed by  GOD'S JUSTICE as we would no longer have His protection.


 I had another vision and I saw a tsunami quickly rising out of the ocean and hitting the coast of Southern California in a matter of minutes destroying thousands of homes
 that sit right on the coastline. I then saw the East Coast being hit from a giant tsunami
about 500 feet high.
 Jesus then spoke and told me that they will be no escape from GOD'S JUSTICE for
 this once great nation if we reject Him and lose our protection.
I had another vision and I saw a area I knew to be Yellowstone National Park and I saw
 that it was erupting with great force.


Jesus then spoke and told me that this once great nation will forfeit its right to protection if
it continues on the road to paganism. If we do not choose life but instead death then it is us
 who have chosen a the path of self destruction as all of nature will rebel against us for spilling
innocent human blood.
 JESUS NOW SPEAKS TO THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES.


"My children of America why do you provoke me? I have blessed this nation more than any
other and yet you continue to reject Me. You have forgotten how the Fathers of this great
 nation honored Me and My Commandments by putting into law these Commandments. You
 have now seen fit to replace these laws that reflected My Commandments with ones that
 reflect your most sinful desires. You have continued to choose death over life reflected in
 not only your laws but in the very people you choose to represent you. My children of America


I will now speak plainly to you. IF YOU KNOWINGLY VOTE FOR A PRO-ABORTION CANDIDATE
 THE ONLY LIGHT YOU WILL SEE WHEN YOU DIE WILL BE THE FIRES OF HELL!!!
 I do not wish to send you to hell you send yourself by choosing the father of all human sufferings

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3