Apostolate of the Green Scapular May 10,2016
http://www.greenscapular.org



MESSAGE FROM OUR SAVIOR JESUS
“MY FATHER’S WRATH IS NOW OVER FLOWING”
MAY 10, 2016 AT 6:32 PM



Jesus: My daughter, my daughter. It is I, your Jesus of the Eucharist, may I speak with you?

Anna Marie: My dear Lord, may I ask please? Will you bow down and adore your Holy, Eternal, Merciful, Father
who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is visible and invisible?
Jesus: Yes my dear one. I your Savior Jesus of Nazareth will now and will always bow down and adore my
Holy Eternal Merciful Father, who is the Alpha and Omega, the Creator of all life, of all that is visible and invisible.

Anna Marie: Please speak Jesus for your sinful servant is now listening.

Jesus: My dear one, I know that you are both not feeling well in body and spirit. I know you have great
stresses you are enduring, but you can hand it all over to me and I will help you endure your sufferings.

Anna Marie: Jesus, when will you end the attacks from evil people? Why must I, and others, endure them
day and night? When will you stop this evil and save your suffering children? How long dear Lord?

Jesus: I know you are tired of those who do evil. I am also tiered of seeing my children harmed, but it must
be so for the time being. Please be patient, My Father’s wrath is now over flowing. It will not be long now,
before His justice devastates the earth and its inhabitants. Until then, try to remain in peace and in prayer.
My Mother can help heal your sufferings so call upon her mercy for you.

Anna Marie: Yes my Lord.

Jesus: I love you daughter.

Anna Marie: I love you my Lord. Thank you Jesus.

End of Message

Please Note: Anna Marie’s spiritual director wanted this message to be posted so that others could also accept
and be inspired by the words of our Savior, and turn to His Holy Mother, Mary, when we are suffering
greatly.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Foto di Gesù - Suor Anna Alì