Latest Messages of Love

Monday 16 April 2018
Trust in Me, My children, and believe that I am with you.  I ask that you control the desires of self for, if you give in to them, then they will only lead you on a dark path that leads away from Me.
Now trust in Me and follow My Teachings.  The Teachings that tell you that I do not accept sin and tell you that you must repent of your sin.  These are My True Teachings.  As time passes, it will become harder to recognise My Truth for there are so many who water My Truth down in order to allow sinful deeds to become a part of My Church.
The Truth is, those who preach and accept these teachings are on a path that will lead them to the fires of hell; they will tell you hell does not exist.  I tell you: it does and so many enter its gates every day.
Do as I say: reject sin and the Kingdom of Heaven will be yours.  Trust in Me, trust in My Words and walk this Path of Truth.  Die to self, begin to remove the sin from your lives and know My Peace.
I Love you.

Tuesday 17 April 2018
Trust in Me and do not fear to follow Me in Truth.
I am Coming soon to gather My Own, children.  Be ready for I am close.
Come to Me and believe in Me and My Ways.
Trust only in Me, My children.
I Love you.

Thursday 19 April 2018
Come to Me, My children, and see Me in your brothers and sisters.
See Me in all those that you meet.
Do not allow self to control you.
Self will keep you away from Me and from seeing Me in your brothers and sisters.
Trust Me, My children, and believe in the Path of Truth that leads to the Kingdom of Heaven.
Believe, children of My Truth, for time grows ever shorter and so few have listened to My Words of Warning.  This world begins to go through the birth pangs of being reborn into a ‘Time of Love.’
I have not forgotten you, children, just a little longer and your Freedom will be upon you and Peace will be yours.
Trust Me.
I Love you.

Thursday 19 April 2018
My people, I am calling you to the Truth.
Wake up out of your blindness and see what is happening around you!
See how this world has turned against Me and now only follows the path of sin where most things that once were sin, now are not.
Blind and foolish generation!  I am your God and this world is My Creation yet, you think that you can destroy it with your lies, greed and lust.
I am Coming to reclaim that that is Mine.
I tell you to prepare.
I Come.
I Love you.

Thursday 19 April 2018
Trust only in Me and believe in the Words I speak!
Believe in Me, My children, and do not worry what this world will think of you.
Believe I am with you, guiding you through these times of great darkness, when mankind has forgotten his God and now only follows the desires of self.
Believe, children, for I am with you.
Love Me as I Love you.

Monday 23 April 2018
Come to Me, all you who labour, and I will give you rest for rest you will not find in the ways of this world.  The world is only full of empty promises.
Come and seek Me and you will understand these Words.
When you follow Me, you will find Peace and, within the Peace, you will find rest.
Trust in Me for I Love you and only seek the best for you, My child.
Now trust and We, together, will overcome.
I Love you.

Monday 23 April 2018
Believe, My children, in what I am asking of you.
Sin is your enemy and must be fought against.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Tuesday 24 April 2018
Trust in Me and believe in the Words I speak for little time is left to this world before I shall be forced to put an end to its evil.
Look to the Truth, children.  Read My Scriptures, be obedient to My Commandments, love one another like I have Loved you.
Do not say that I must change with the times, children, for it is you that must change. I am the Truth and you must live in the Truth.
Do not make excuses for sin but remove it from your lives. Sin leads to hell.  Dying to self leads to Heaven: the choice is yours, children.
Where do you want to spend your Eternal Life?  In Heaven, or death eternal in hell: the choice is yours.
You make the choice by the way you live your life on this earth.  Sin is your enemy, do not be tempted to justify your sin for these are the traps lucifer has put in front of you to lead you away from Me.
Sin is sin: do not look at others and say ‘but they are doing it’ or ‘a priest says it is okay.’  I tell you: sin is darkness and darkness cannot enter Heaven.  Now, believe, the choice is yours.
I Love you.

Wednesday 25 April 2018
Look only to Me, My children, as this world falls ever deeper into the darkness of sin.
Look to My Truth and see Me in this world of darkness.
See Me in the way you love your neighbour, in the way you show kindness to those you meet.
Trust in Me for I shall spread My Love to this world through you if you are willing to listen.
Believe, My children, for I am with you guiding you, when you are willing to die to self and follow Me in Truth.
Believe in Me, My children
I Love you.

Sunday 29 April 2018
My people, listen to My calls.  Break out of your complacency and see what is happening. This world is falling rapidly into its own destruction and very few have stopped to consider the consequences of their actions.
Look and see what is happening before it is too late.  My Houses of Prayer are the Refuges that I will call many to, when the time comes for I will put an end to the evil of mankind.
For three days, I will cast this earth into darkness where I will change all that you know. I shall recreate that that was and is now destroyed.  I will recreate all in Love and mankind will know Peace once again.
Do not be dismayed by My Words for mankind has forced My Hand by his own actions for he no longer chooses to follow the Truth but now has chosen to walk the path of sin.
Be aware, My children, I am calling you to follow My Truth by dying to self so that you will be prepared and be able to hear My Voice when the time comes.
Listen now and prepare for time is short.
I Love you.

Monday 30 April 2018
Come to Me and do not fear for I mean to guide My Own, My Remnant, through this time of darkness into the ‘Time of Peace’ just as I guided My people, Israel, through the desert to the Promised Land.
I will guide you, My people, through the web of lies that has been spun by the servants of sin to blind My people to My Truth.
Believe Me, children, all those who can see but choose to ignore My Warnings are on a path to hell. So I say, wake up, My children, and see the Truth and walk this Path that I put before you for there are few chances left before it will be too late.
Walk My Path for it will lead you to Life Eternal with Me in the Kingdom of Our Father in Heaven.
Hear My Words and change your lives, reject sin, repent and follow Me in Truth.
Come, listen. I Love you.

http://www.thetwopatricks.org/


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3