Latest Messages of Love


Monday 27 March 2017
Believe, My children, in the Words that I speak and allow Me to Teach you through them for little time is left and so few have prepared for My Return.
Trust in Me and only in My Truth.
Understand that I am not a God of change but a God of Truth and My Truth is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow; I do not change.
Those who change My Laws, My Teachings, have been blinded by lucifer and no longer follow Me. They are on the road to perdition and are taking many of My people with them.
Now, I tell you again to listen only to those who do not change My Words to suit this world and its ways.
Believe in Me and what I say.
Trust, My children.
I Love you.

Tuesday 28 March 2017
Trust in Me, My children, for I am with you.
Believe in the Words I speak.  They are your lifeline to My Truth in this time of sin. You now live in dark times, children, where lucifer and his minions are allowed to roam freely, even within the walls of My Church. These times you have been Warned about by Myself and My Mother. 
Now trust in Me and believe for I will Come and cleanse all those who have given themselves over to lucifer by their actions. Your time of freedom is close, My little Remnant.
Prepare for My Coming!
Prepare, children, for time is short.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Friday 31 March 2017
Come, My children, walk this Path with Me and believe that I am telling you how to die to self for self is your enemy.
It is self that wishes to follow the ways of this world.
It is self that desires wealth, lust and power in order to fulfil its desire to sin.
To follow Me, self must be overcome so that the Gifts of your God come to the fore and then you will become a soldier of the Light and your Weapons will be Love, Peace and Truth.
Trust in Me, My children, and follow in My Ways.
Trust!
I Love you.

Monday 3 April 2017
Trust in Me, children, and believe for My Words are coming to pass and this world is in for such a shock for, all that it has believed in is going to be cast down, when it realises that I am not a God of myth and legend but, a real, living God, who has been angered by the evil actions of mankind.
Now trust in Me, My children, and do as I say: prepare for My Coming by dying to self; fight against sin and do not allow self to control you any longer.
I am a real God: do as I say, read My Commandments and live them.
Believe!
I Love you.
I Come!
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Monday 3 April 2017
Trust in Me, My children, and begin to realise that I am in control. Yes, many obstacles are put in My Way but by your faith, prayers and sacrifices, all these can be removed. So begin to trust and have faith in Me, your God, and believe in the Words I have already given to you.
Believe, My little children.
I, your Jesus, Love you.
Have faith so that all My Plans come to pass.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3