Passa ai contenuti principali


THERE IS A LYING SPIRIT WHISPERING TO MANY RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE WE ARE ENTERING THE “MIDNIGHT ZONE”

by Lana
I released this word in December 2016, and I felt the Lord wanted me to rerelease it today. Blessings, Lana 
This morning as my son watched one of his favourite cartoons I heard one of the characters say "Buckle up, we are now entering the midnight zone". As I heard it, I felt the presence of God all around me and I felt the Lord was speaking. 
As I have sat on this word today and pondered it with the Lord, the Lord highlighted to me that a "LYING SPIRIT" is coming against many and it is whispering lies about God's people's FUTURE that is NOT from the heart of God. It is bringing with it a spirit of dread and heaviness and looking for the agreement of God's people, to attempt to hinder the plans of God. 
BUT, this LYING SPIRIT has NO POWER if you do not agree with it. Stand against it. I had a vision where I saw Jesus standing with legions upon legions of angels and He spoke "Listen My people, LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN" and the sense surrounded me that He was calling for INTENT focus. He was calling His people to listen HIGHER, to listen ABOVE the lies. 
I heard Him say "What the LYING SPIRIT is speaking to you, actually the OPPOSITE is true! Where this spirit is speaking death, I am speaking LIFE. Where this lying spirit is speaking "THE END", I am speaking "THE BEGINNING of a new season". Where this lying spirit is speaking "you're going backwards", I am speaking "you're ACCELERATING FORWARD." Where this lying spirit is speaking "things will never change", I am speaking "SUDDENLY over you". Where this lying spirit is speaking "confusion", I am speaking "DIRECTION and CLARITY!!!!". 
THE JEREMIAH 29:11 SCROLL 
I then saw the Lord standing with these angels and He opened a scroll. Written upon this scroll was JEREMIAH 29:11. He began to DECREE this Scripture over His people:
"I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." (MSG Translation) 
I watched as the WATERFALL of INCREASED REVELATION and MANIFESTATION of Jeremiah 29:11 FLOODED over the people of God. Jeremiah 29:11 has ALWAYS been a promise, it has ALWAYS been truth, and in this season the Lord is going to INCREASE the REVELATION of this Scripture and it's MANIFESTATION in the lives of believers. He's really REPEATING this verse over and over again because He wants His people to GET IT and it is POWERFUL TRUTH and a POWERFUL WEAPON against this LYING SPIRIT. Stand on Jeremiah 29:11 and DO NOT MOVE and watch this LYING SPIRIT FLEE. Just make sure you DO NOT AGREE with it.
"YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE MIDNIGHT ZONE"
I felt the Lord wanting to encourage His people that we are now entering the MIDNIGHT ZONE!!!! The STRIKING of the CLOCK OF HEAVEN to bring the GREATEST SHIFT we have seen PERSONALLY and CORPORATELY into a greater manifestation of the NEW DAY and SEASON upon us. 
The CLOCKS AND BELLS OF HEAVEN are STRIKING MIDNIGHT! The declaration of heaven for a new season, complete severance and freedom from the OLD. A complete "leaving behind" of the past season and a freedom to run and fly into what He's opening up that's COMPLETELY NEW!!!! The turbulence of the transition has been REALLY BUMPY, but the clocks of heaven are striking midnight. The enemy is TERRIFIED, but as you and I stand our ground and decree what JESUS is decreeing, watch and see the enemy flee in SEVEN DIRECTIONS. (Deuteronomy 28:7)
Lana

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3