Do you not know that when you pray in the Divine Will, that the ‘voice of a great multitude’ resounds in heaven?

Revelation 19:5-6 And from the throne came a voice saying, ‘Praise our God, all you his servants, and all who fear him, small and great.’ Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty thunder-peals, crying out, ‘Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns…’
“Beloved, do you not know that when you pray in the Divine Will, that the ‘voice of a great multitude’ resounds in heaven? Ponder this, my child. Can so great a multitude praising God be ignored in heaven? I tell you it cannot. Do not be afraid to use this unimaginable grace. Be bold and courageous. It has been given for your time to bring about the victorious reign of the Divine Will, to bring heaven to earth in a more abundant way. My child, ponder this, but do not wait until you understand it before you begin to use it. The truths are so sublime that your beginning would be delayed indefinitely. Trust that what I have revealed to my servant Luisa is true, and that it is true for you. Do not discount yourself, for that is to discount this gratuitous gift that no one is worthy of. Trust. Pray. And let your little voice be multiplied ‘like the sound of many waters.’ Child trust!”
O my beloved Father! What glory! In the Divine Will, in the name of everyone from Adam to the last man, in the Flame of Love, I thank you and praise you for this unimaginable, undeserved gift and I pray: May your glorious will reign on earth in all hearts. May your kingdom come and come quickly. Lord God, Father, Son and Spirit, I trust in your promise. I love you! Amen.


https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/15/do-you-not-know-that-when-you-pray-in-the-divine-will-that-the-voice-of-a-great-multitude-resounds-in-heaven/

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3