martedì 7 febbraio 2017
"WHO AM I TO JUDGE?" Some appealing statements by Pope Francis
1. "WHO AM I TO JUDGE A GAY PERSON?"
2. "PROSELYTISM IS SOLEMN NONSENSE"
3. "LIES! I WAS DECEIVED!"
"Our Lady was human! And perhaps she even had the desire to say 'Lies! I was deceived!'
4. IS GOD UNJUST? He was unjust with his Son, he sent him to the cross"
5. " Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and must choose to follow the good and fight evil as he conceives them"
6. "JESUS PLAYS THE FOOL A BIT" and " JESUS WAS SCANT ON MORALITY" (Who am I to judge?...)
7. dulcis in fundo, a clear example of his mercy: "And I am the pope, I do not need to give reasons for any of my decisions. I have decided that they have to leave and they have to leave"
to be continued