Woe to you who blaspheme My Truth from My altars!

Saturday 17 December 2016
Believe in the Words that I speak for, indeed, these are perilous times that you now live in.  If you do not stay close to the Path of Truth, My children, you could become lost to Me for all eternity. There are many, many, wolves within sheep's clothing that have entered My Church and now preach a false gospel, a gospel of self indulgence.  Be careful, My children, do not listen to these deceivers that would go against My Truth for they are heretics and blasphemers and the Day of Justice is falling rapidly upon them. Believe in the Words that I have already spoken within My Gospels and do not stray from them.  My Church has been infiltrated by those who have listened to the lies of lucifer and they have blinded many with their false love and their false mercy. Wake up and see the Truth, My children, do not listen to their lies for their lies have already sent many of My children on the road to hell. Woe to you who blaspheme My Truth from My altars! Your blood shall be cast upon the earth and trampled underfoot for what you have done. Repent, now, for your days are numbered.  Open your eyes and see My Truth! Repent of your sin and come follow Me for I am about to reveal all the lies of lucifer to this world. Repent, now, before it is too late.
I Love you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3