latest Messages of love

 






































Thursday 1 June 2017
Trust in Me and believe in what I tell you. 
Believe in the Words that I speak and do not hold back from Me. 
Believe in Me, My people, I say, believe for this world is taking your belief in Me away as each day passes. 
I say, fight for, I have already told you in My Gospels. (Matthew 24) Now, believe for I have Warned you that very few would survive this time because of their lack of faith in Me. Now, trust and believe for your Freedom is at hand.  This time will come to an end and you, who remain faithful, will rejoice in the time to come when all will believe and have faith in Me, your God. 
Exciting times are ahead, children, do not allow yourselves to be taken away from Me. 
Trust and believe. 
I Love you.

Thursday 8 June 2017
Trust only in Me and believe in the Words that I speak. 
Do not be afraid to believe for the day is coming close when all My Words will come to pass. 
Trust in Me, My children, trust in what I tell you for this world has allowed itself to drift far from Me. 
Believe I will put an end to its unfaithfulness. 
Trust and you will know what to do when the time comes. 
Trust! 
I Love you.

Thursday 8 June 2017
Trust in Me, My children, and believe I have called you to read these Words of Truth so that you can walk this Path of dying to self with Me. I will Teach you much on this Journey. You will find a true repentance for your sin and begin to understand how important it is to fight against sin. You will see and find the joy in offering sacrifice to Me. 
Know that I will use it to help others to walk this Path with Me. 
Trust in Me and believe I am guiding you away from sin by your dying to self. 
Repent of your sin and come follow Me in Truth for I will show you much that will bring joy to your heart. 
Trust in Me and believe. 
I Love you.

Wednesday 14 June 2017
Believe and trust, My children, and do not allow fear to enter your lives. 
Trust that I am with you, willing to guide your every footstep. You must learn trust by dying to self and living My Truth then you will begin to see Me as Truth and no longer will you fear to walk in the Footsteps of your God. This is how you find trust and faith in Me, children. 
Believe! 
I Love you.

Tuesday 20 June 2017
My children, I am Coming soon and so few have recognised the signs of the times. The Bridegroom approaches and the servants have scattered the flock and squandered what belongs to the Master on the pleasures of this world. They have sinned greatly but they have allowed themselves to be blinded by their own desires and can no longer see the Truth. So many have fallen and so few are left to guide My flock. 
Trust in Me and allow Me to guide you back from the sin you have given in to. 
Trust in Me and I will bring you back from the brink of death eternal. 
Trust in Me. 
I Love you.

Wednesday 21 June 2017
Become like Me in all your daily toils. 
Love, children, is what I ask for. 
Love all that you meet even if they do not love you. I ask that you love them. 
Love your enemy: do good to those who persecute you; do not fall into the ways of this world but be like the One that you follow. 
Love, this is your goal in life. 
Trust in Me. 
I Love you.

Friday 23 June 2017
Trust only in Me and believe in what I tell you. 
Believe in the Words I have already spoken in My Gospels and live them; then Eternal Life shall be your reward. 
Trust in Me and fight against all temptation that comes against you.  You are stronger than you think for, when you trust in Me, My Strength is yours. 
Trust! 
I Love you.

Friday 23 June 2017
Come, beloved of My Heart, and walk this Path of Truth that I  lead you on.  See what I show you and begin to fight the desires of self in Truth.  You will lead many to My Side through this sacrifice that you make. 
Trust in Me and love Me by your dying to self. 
Trust Me. 
I Love you.

Saturday 24 June 2017
Weekend of the Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart
My children, on these Days that you hold for My Mother and I, I speak these Words with you.
My Heart is troubled by your lack of humility towards Me. You are not blind; you can see the world around you and you know it is far from Me; far, far away from Me.
You live in the world and so you should but you must not be of the world. So many of My children pay lip service to Me and, because of this, many of My own sheep are being slaughtered by the wolves that come from hell.
Because of this, pride runs rampant in My own followers, they wish only to be filled with Graces for themselves and those that love them. I tell you this as I have told it before:
For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? 
Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 
Matthew 5:46
My children, you cannot love Me and be self-righteous. You must reach out to those who hate you, your hearts must be like onto Mine, if you would follow Me.

Monday 26 June 2017
Begin again, children, to fight against the untruth in your lives; do not allow the desires of self to overcome you but, allow Me to guide you along the Path of Truth. 
Trust only in Me and allow Me to Teach you in the Ways of Truth. 
Trust in Me. 
I Love you.

Thursday 29 June 2017 
Trust in Me, My people, and believe in the Words that I speak for this world is getting darker as each day goes by and, soon, I will be forced to intervene and this world will be shocked at how it has been deceived. 
Believe and hang on to My Truth while there is still time for My Truth will guide you through the time of Great Darkness. 
Believe, My children, believe in My Love for you and you should show your love for Me by the way that you fight against the sin in your lives. 
Believe in Me. 
I Love you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3