IS YOUR POSITION IN ME SECURE?

King of Kings

Thursday, July 5, 2018

THE LION OF JUDAH RIDES - IS YOUR POSITION IN ME SECURE?


Message received July 4, 2018

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, I am Savior for all who call Me Redeemer and Lord. I am the firstborn of all men, and the only God come in the flesh, shedding My blood and rising from the dead to give My creation eternal life. 

I have warned you this time would come, and now it is here upon you, when I, the just Judge would come with a sword, not as the Lamb that was slain, but as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. I come riding now with the words- King of kings and Lord of lords on My vesture and on My thigh. The world is judged and any who are found without My seal will be slain and struck down. 

As the seals continue to open and sudden destruction comes, there are two distinct camps. Those who are in allegiance with the devil will be caught unaware and I will bring chaos and confusion to their camp. Those who have washed themselves in the righteousness of My blood sacrifice will receive the outpouring of My Spirit and will have complete and total peace. They will be counseled with My righteous right hand, and My holy angels will guide and protect them as the earth is plunged into darkness. 

Assuredly I say to you, it is the end of the ways of man, as I prepare to strike. The days are so very evil, and many have succumbed to the darkness. You who are remaining faithful to the end must know that you will prevail, as the victory is Mine and already won. What you are experiencing is the final hours of the king of darkness, as he knows his time is so short now. 

Do not be afraid My shining ones; do not be discouraged or afraid. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Remember, pray unceasingly and pray always to have My perspective and not that of the flesh. When you see with My eyes, you will have My counsel through every moment, as I prepare you to be taken home unto Me. I have much to share with you, so let your focus be in Me and drawing that much closer to My heart, not on the world and the events playing out. 

Truth is so very rare to find now. In Me alone will you find this truth. Just as I have spoken that many anti-christ spirits would come to deceive you, so now are they here. More now than ever claim to hear from Me and be of Me than ever before, but very, very few hear ONLY from Me. Most are receiving direction from a mixture of spirits and have not the discernment to know the difference. There is much danger in mixing truth with lies and presenting this as being from Me. Beware of these false prophets whose words are sweet like wine, but bitter like gall to your spirit. Know My Word to know Me, and you will not be confused or deceived. I am Counselor to all who come to Me in brokenness, humility, and repentance, and I will teach you My ways intimately. This is My promise and I am always, always faithful!

Be strong My remnant and end-time army, and know I am very aware of your weariness. I see every struggle and I sit in the ashes with you. Your time is almost here so fill your hearts with song and rejoicing for this is not your home, and in the moment when you are completely transformed into My image, it shall be done- My Word fulfilled, and We will have our beautiful celebration. 

Stay ready in every moment; pray to see and hear in the spirit more than in this realm, and I will reveal more secrets of My Kingdom to you and the nearness of My coming.


YAHUSHUA


Revelation 19:11-16 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Exodus 23:27
27 I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.
Psalm 37:17
17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.
Joshua 1:9
9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Isaiah 41:10
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Isaiah 54:17 
17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.


1 Thessalonians 5:17

17 Pray without ceasing.


Matthew 7:15-20
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.


John 14:26
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3