latest Messages of Love

Wednesday 6 June 2018
Believe, My children, believe in Me and do not despair, no matter what you see or hear for I am with you and I simply allow all in this world to make their choice to follow My Laws or not.
Trust in Me and pray for those who are in great need for so many are falling to the lies of lucifer. Now trust in Me.
I Love you.

Friday 8 June 2018
Believe, My children, believe in the calls that I give you to turn away from sin. Follow Me in Truth so that you will be given the chance to be a true follower of Mine and not one who says that they are a follower of Mine yet, are only liars and cheats; followers of self and sin. Wake up and see the Truth of My Words for so many say that they are My follower but walk a path to hell.
You cannot be a follower of Mine if you believe there is nothing wrong with you agreeing with sin.
Wake up, children of Mine, and believe in the Words I speak for time grows ever shorter and My Truth is dying in favour of lies among those who say they follow Me.
Believe and come follow Me; obey My Commandments, follow My Gospel Path and reject sin so that you may come to see My Truth.
Die to self and walk with Me.
I Love you.

Sunday 10 June 2018
Trust in Me, My children, and believe in the things I say for all the evil that you see will come to an end and this earth will lament at its blindness to the Ways of its God. I will put an end to the evil as I did in the time of Noah for man, even in the time of Noah, did not wander so far away from the Truth as man has done in this time.
Trust and walk the Path of Truth and fight the sin in your lives and do not be afraid to follow Me in Truth.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Tuesday 12 June 2018
Come to Me, My children, and believe in the Words I speak for little time is left for you to prepare for My Coming.  
I tell you to walk the Path of Truth now, before it is too late. Look into your lives in Truth and find the sin that you disguise as Truth and rid yourselves of it. Sin blinds you to what is happening around you.
When you walk the Path of Truth, the scales will fall from your eyes and all will be made clear to you. Come, listen to My calls now and die to self and you will find the Peace that surpasses all understanding.
Believe in Me, My children, for the ‘Day of Truth’ is soon upon you and you are not ready. Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Wednesday 13 June 2018
Trust in Me, My children, and believe in what I am telling you for you do not realise the danger you are in.
Never before has lucifer claimed so many souls each day.
Never before have so many turned against their God and, in free will, have chosen to walk the path of sin to no return.
See what I am telling you.
See how I pour My Blood out in these Words to give My people a chance to return.
Believe, My children, before it is too late and do not fear to walk this Path of Truth with Me for I am with you, awaiting your call to return to Me.
Believe, children, call and I will do all in My Power to help without taking your free will away from you.
The time is close now.  Hurry, children!
I Love you.

Thursday 14 June 2018
Trust in Me and believe in the Words I speak.
I tell you this every day so that you would understand the urgency of My Words and so know the danger that you are in, in these days.
Understand, children, understand that I am your God and that I have come in these Words to Warn you of the great danger that you face without My help.
Ask and it shall be yours but, ask in Truth and from the heart.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Friday 15 June 2018
Trust in Me and believe, children of Mine, for all is about to change and, if you do not trust, then you may not survive the web of lies that is being spread by those who have entered My Church to destroy it from within.
Believe, now, children of Mine, and believe in My Truth, My Ways.  My Laws have not changed and still I do not accept sin, no matter what you hear from those who control My Church for they are liars and walk a path that leads to the gates of hell.
Do not follow them as so many do for you too will lose your eternal lives to the fires of hell if you do.
I tell you the Truth: they preach a gospel of false mercy and an acceptance of sin. I did not say that I would accept anyone who has given themselves over to sin and refused to repent.  They will not be allowed to enter the Kingdom of God. Only those who have chosen to fight against the sin in their lives will have a place with Me. 
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Sunday 17 June 2018
Come to Me all you My children who seek My Truth that is being dismissed by the lies of lucifer.
Come and open your hearts so that I may fill you with pure Truth so that you can see the traps of lucifer set down by his human puppets, those that have given themselves over to him through their greed and lust for power.
So many within My Church have turned against Me and are now so blind that they will not return and only seek to destroy My Laws and replace them with the laws of lies and sin.
I tell you the Truth, their days are numbered.  I will destroy their evil taint and return My Truth to My Church and all will marvel at its Truth and Wisdom once again.
Now trust in Me and believe in Me and walk this Path of Truth that I set before you. Believe, My children.
I Love you.

Sunday 24 June 2018
Believe in Me, My children, and believe for the time grows ever closer when I will be forced to put an end to the evil of mankind, so few are willing to follow My Words of Truth that I have given to this world through My Life, Death and Resurrection. I have told you in My Words, My Scriptures, of the way mankind would be in this time but so many have refused to believe or see the reality of My Words.
I tell you the Truth, children, Scripture is being fulfilled in this time you now live in and I will put an end to the evil that grows like a great cancer and if it is not cut away it will destroy all creation upon this earth.
Trust in Me and believe for a little time is left for you to return.
I Love you.

Monday 25 June 2018
Trust and fight for My Truth in your lives.  Do not allow yourselves to become deceived by the lies of this world.
Sin only leads you on a pathway to hell.
Wake up and realise the Truth of these Words for your eternal lives may depend upon you realising Truth through them.
Believe, My children, for time grows short.
I Love you.

Monday 25 June 2018
Look to Me, My children, look to the Truth that I speak in these Words.
I tell you the Truth of what is happening within My Church and within this world.  It is up to you whether you choose to accept My Words or not. I will force no one to believe what I say but I leave it up to each one of you to look into this world and see what is happening. My Words, My Scriptures, are being changed; My Laws are being changed; My Gospel meanings are being distorted so that sin is now being accepted within the walls of My Church.
A gospel of “acceptance” is being preached, where those who have been corrupted by lucifer's lies tell My children that I am a God of Love, a God of Mercy and that I will accept all those who have chosen to follow a path of sin into My Kingdom: this is a lie. If you refuse to repent of your sin then you have no place in the Kingdom of Heaven; only those who have been willing to fight for My Truth and live My Gospel Ways will have a place in the Kingdom of God.
My Commandments have been given to guide you upon this Path; My Scriptures have been given to guide you upon this Path; My Life was given to guide you upon this Path.
I told you from My own Lips when I walked upon this earth that no man would have a place in the Kingdom of God if you refuse to repent of sin. I gave you this piece of Scripture about the bridegroom: many will enter the wedding feast but those who are not garbed in My Truth will have no place in it and they will be cast out into the dark where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.  This is My Truth, children, whether you choose to believe it or not.
I will not accept your homosexuality, your adulterous ways, your living in sin, your acts of fornication, your abuse of the young.
I will not accept abortion, I will not accept your greed, your theft, your distortion of My Truth.
It is time to wake up, children, it is time to see what is happening in this world.
The Sword of Justice hangs over you and soon it will strike this earth and I shall remove all those who have refused to believe in My Truth and have chosen, in their free will, to walk the path to hell.
Prepare, children, for I approach and your days are numbered; repent now and follow Me in Truth.
I Love you.

Tuesday 26 June 2018
Without My Laws to guide you, this world is becoming a dry, relentless desert in which only snakes and scorpions live.  Those who have fled the Truth have made it thus for Love has grown cold in the hearts of many.  My Love has now become a lie that distorts hearts and souls shrivel and die and this lie is put forth by those within My Church.
I call you, My children, to look beyond the dry desert and see the Oasis of My Love, still blooming in the hearts of those who love Me; see the springs of Living Water as they speak and live My Words.
I told you many times that the Truth would become a lie, that treacherous people within My Church would rise and make it so.  It is now! 
In this time, when so many forked tongues speak a seeming truth, I ask you to hear My Voice - that whispered Voice - that speaks in your heart, like one crying in the desert.  Let My Voice be heard above all the voices of the world.  Rise from the viper’s den that this world has become.
The beast that was wounded has risen again and now spits its venom throughout My Church in revenge and, at its head, is one who guides My people away from Me.  The forked tongues speak of a mercy without repentance and thus the wicked trample upon Holy Ground, thinking that they can do so freely.
I Warned you of one who would come and choose a new name thinking to begin a dynasty for himself that would allow love to be seen in a different light and thus remove the need for repentance, for forgiveness.
I tell you:
17 "Do you not understand that everything that goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is eliminated? 
18 But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart and those defile the man. 
19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slander. 
20 "These are the things which defile the man but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man."
Matthew 15:17-20

If your heart is not filled with these things, if you have fought them and continue to fight them then I will fill your heart with good things and you will see as I see.  You will know the difference between the Truth and the lie.
I ask you to heed these Words for they have become your only Refuge in a world that has rejected its God.

14 "In their case the prophecy of Isaiah is being fulfilled, which says,
'YOU WILL KEEP ON HEARING BUT WILL NOT UNDERSTAND;
YOU WILL KEEP ON SEEING BUT WILL NOT PERCEIVE;
15 FOR THE HEART OF THIS PEOPLE HAS BECOME DULL, WITH THEIR EARS THEY SCARCELY HEAR AND THEY HAVE CLOSED THEIR EYES, OTHERWISE THEY WOULD SEE WITH THEIR EYES, HEAR WITH THEIR EARS AND UNDERSTAND WITH THEIR HEART AND RETURN AND I WOULD HEAL THEM.'
16 "But blessed are your eyes because they see and your ears because they hear. 
17 "For truly I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see and did not see it and to hear what you hear and did not hear it.
Matthew 13:14-17

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3