THE UNVEILING

King of Kings

Sunday, May 20, 2018

THE UNVEILING

I am He who bore your sins on the Cross that day, so that you could be free. I am He who then gave My life's blood for all who know Me as Savior and Mashiach. I am He who rose on the third day, defeating sin and death for all time. I stand alone as Creator; there is none besides Me. I am Dunamis power, and only that which I allow will be. I am Awesome and I am Mighty. Who can know Me for I AM THAT I AM. 

Speak boldly daughter, for I am compressing time as you know it. I am the Eternal and Infinite One and have placed you in a time/space continuum that is finite, and that is coming to an end.

Those who walk this journey with Me sense the shift now taking place. You are experiencing that tearing away I have spoken of, the tearing of your souls from your spirits, as you ascend higher and further away from the darkness which encroaches. I am pulling at your hearts, I am drawing you in. Before you will realize what is happening, it will be complete, and I will gather My Bride to Myself. 

I want you to understand, that as the portals of darkness have opened, so too have the windows of My Kingdom- so much that there would not be room to receive the blessings I have prepared for My called out ones. Hold fast to My promises and do not fear the wicked one and the power he has. He only has what I have allowed, and no harm shall come to My Beloved ones. 

So many have bought into the deception and lies he has perpetuated, but My truth shines brightly and will always dispel the darkness. As more of hell enlarges her mouth to receive the wicked, so shall I pour out My Spirit on all flesh and those who profess Me as God, and great and mighty exploits will be done in My name. The earth has never seen what I am about to do in and through My people. I am preparing you for all that is here now. You will not be forsaken or walk this path alone. 

A great and mighty battle rages in the heavenlies, as the Kingdom of light battles the kingdom of darkness. Every soul who has ever existed knows of the end and the Great Day of the Lord. You who are here now have been chosen specifically for this time, and a gift beyond understanding awaits you- this to be revealed very, very soon.

I am unveiling mysteries of My Kingdom and sharing more of My heart than ever before. Subtle moves of My Spirit you have experienced in the past will become much more powerful and a greater part of your reality here. The supernatural is merging with the natural, and although from the carnal mind, it appears lost and darker still, those who walk by My Spirit will know a completely different existence now. You are moving from previous mindsets and dispositions, more and more into unity with Me in spirit and in truth, and you will walk more and more in My counsel, as I continue to fill you with My Spirit. Joy unspeakable belongs to you, and there is a rest for My people. Enter in, be fully submerged, and allow Me to fill you to overflowing, so I may be glorified through every aspect of your lives. All I have belongs to you, and there is no limit to the gifts I have for you. So ask and it will be given, run to Me and I will always be found.

The yoke upon the world now is one offered by the prince of darkness and its burden no one can carry, nor was anyone meant to carry it. My yoke is easy and My burden is light, so let go My children of all of it. It is time. This world is not your home, so walk away from that last bit you have clung to. I have it all in hand. 

Watch and see what I am about to do! Believe, I AM COMING! And you will be reborn yet even again!



YAHUSHUA




Malachi 3:10 King James Version (KJV)


10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.


Psalm 91:10-12 

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

John 1:5 

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Isaiah 5:14 

14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

Joel 2:28 

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.

Daniel 11:32 

32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.

1 Peter 1:8 

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Matthew 7:7 

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

John 3:34

34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Matthew 11:30

30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.it/2018/05/the-unveiling.html

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3