Latest Messages of Love

Friday 2 February 2018
Trust and believe that I am guiding you, My children, away from the danger that faces you in this time. lucifer has placed so many traps in order to lead you away from Me but, in these Words, is the sword that cuts through his snares. 
Trust in Me, children, and believe for, if you truly follow Me, then you will see the traps he has placed within My Church as he waters down My Laws through those who no longer wish to follow the Truth. 
Believe, children, and I will guide you through this famine of faith that prevails this world at this time. 
Trust in Me. 
I Love you.

Saturday 3 February 2018
Come to Me, beloved of My Heart, and believe in the Words that I speak. 
Believe the Warnings that I give for no one on this earth can imagine what is coming; no one can see how I will return this earth back to what I created for Adam and Eve. 
I will remove all that you created in your greed. 
I will show all mankind how he has offended Me, his God. 
I will show all the Truth, this is why I ask you to prepare and see Me always in your daily lives. 
Live with Me and do not worry about anything but believe that I am with you, guiding you through all that comes against you. Now trust in Me and prepare. 
I Love you.

Tuesday 6 February 2018
Trust in Me, My children, for I have given many Words to you to save you from the wrath of satan that this world is about to face. 
Trust in Me and believe in the Words that I give for man in his blindness is about to give lucifer the power to destroy all My Creation. 
Believe and let Me guide you so that you will become a Warrior of Love that will help My people back to the Truth. So many have fallen in this war that lucifer rages against mankind; so many have lost their eternal lives to the fires of hell by listening and following the web of lies that you call ‘freedom of choice.’ 
It is all a lie, children, you are being blinded for there is only Heaven and hell and if you follow My Truth you choose Heaven and if you follow the desires of self then you choose hell. This is Truth, children. Follow Me in the way I have called you: die to self, obey My Laws, reject sin and Eternal Life will be assured. Now trust in Me and believe, the time is so close now, hurry. 
I Love you.

Wednesday 7 February 2018
Believe, children, in the Truth, that your liberation is at hand, that your freedom is coming, when all that is evil will be removed from this earth. 
I am Coming: do not think that I am not. 
Read My Scriptures and recognise the signs of your times. The Day of your Lord is close and so few have prepared. I am Coming, soon, children, and you are not ready. 
Now trust in Me. 
I Love you.

Thursday 8 February 2018
Believe, have faith and trust in Me and your life will truly change. Life on this earth does not have to be such a burden, children, if you truly follow Me.  Then, all your burdens will fall away and you will see this world as it is, a place where you choose, by the way you live your lives, where you want to spend your eternal lives. 
If you truly have faith in Me then you will make those around you see the Truth by your example. 
Now trust in My Words and begin this Journey of dying to self by beginning to remove the sin from your lives for sin blocks Me from entering. 
Now trust in Me and begin. 
I Love you.

Friday 9 February 2018
Believe, My children, for time is so short and you have so little time to prepare. 
Work day and night, children, for soon all will be held to account for their lives, their deeds. On that Day, your preparation will shield you from the lies of self as self will always try to justify. The more you see and understand, the more you will be able to help your fellow man. Now trust in Me and prepare, do not allow self to control you but fight against the sin in your lives and come follow Me in Truth. 
Believe, My children. 
I Love you.

Saturday 10 February 2018
Trust in Me, My children, and believe!
Die to self by removing sin from your lives. 
You must become strong in Me so that you will not fall to the false teachings that so many within My Church are promulgating at this time. There are so many - from the top down - that no longer worship Me but, instead, listen to the desires of self that are inspired by lucifer.
lucifer tells you to follow the desires that leads you away from the Truth. But, because you desire it and it seems right to self, does not make it truth. So many of My cardinals, bishops and priests now follow the desires of self and walk the road to hell in their free will and take so many of My flock with them. They are blind, foolish servants, they have given themselves over to the darkness through following others and their own selfish desires. 
I have Warned you all of this time through My Scriptures and My Prophets: 

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12
1 Now we request you, brethren, with regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, 
2 that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come. 
3 Let no one in any way deceive you for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, 
4 who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God. 
5 Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things? 
6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. 
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. 
8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 
9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of satan, with all power and signs and false wonders 
10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the Truth so as to be saved. 
11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, 
12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the Truth but took pleasure in wickedness. 

Now believe My Warnings for this is the time you live in. It is the death and rebirth of My Church which will become much stronger because of the trial that it now endures. Have faith, My children, and believe for I am close and your freedom is at hand. 
Trust in Me. 
I Love you.

Monday 12 February 2018
Trust in Me, My children, and believe in the Words I give. Believe that I am guiding you away from the traps of satan by telling you not to listen to the new liberal teachings. 
Sin is still a sin and I do not and will not accept it as part of My Church. Those who think that I will and that I must change with the times are only deluding themselves. They have allowed themselves to be blinded by the lies of lucifer. he it is who laughs at how easily that he has distorted My Truth into a lie and at how many have given in to follow this lie. 
Even those who would call themselves the leaders of My Church, those who sit upon the seat of power, have given themselves over to the lies and believe that they are right in thinking I will accept those who have given themselves over to sin. They are blind and walk the path to hell in their blindness. 
Do not listen to those who would promote sin for they are the wolves in sheep's clothing. I tell you the Truth, children, the Throne of My Peter is lost to Me for a time because of the lies of lucifer. 
Stay close to Me while I cleanse My Church of this darkness. Wait and see for, those blind servants will gain in confidence and make themselves known by their actions. 
Stay with My Commandments and live them.  I am close and I will remove all that is evil from the walls of My Church and it will shine with My Truth, once again, trust in Me and stay close. 
I Love you.

Tuesday 13 February 2018
Trust only in Me, children, and let Me guide you to the Truth. 
Do not accept sin as being Truth. 
Do not compromise the Truth in any way for, when you accept compromise, then it is no longer the Truth but it is a distorted perception of the Truth which is a lie. You, My children, must follow My Truth and do not allow yourselves to be taken away from it by anyone. 
Now trust in Me and know you will be hated for following My Truth but, remember, this world first hated Me. 
Now trust for the Day of your rescue is close at hand when I will put an end to the lies and show this world the Truth. 
Prepare, children, for the time. 
Prepare! 
I Love you.

Friday 16 February 2018
Trust in Me and believe My children. 
I am a real God. 
I do exist, no matter what anyone says and I am close to showing this world My Power. Pray, children, for your priests for very few follow Me in Truth for, they fall to the pressure of the world around them. 
Pray much for My priest-sons for they are in great need of your help; offer many prayers and sacrifices for their protection for so many have fallen to the traps of lucifer and so many more are on the road to their own destruction. 
Hell is a real place where fallen souls are consumed by their own anger, hatred and regret of what they could have had and lost, which fuels their anger against Me. They know what they could have had and blame Me and are consumed by their rage. They call out blasphemies in order to hurt Me but they do not realise the Pain and Sorrow I feel for their loss. 
Do not allow yourselves to be taken upon a path that leads to the fires of hell. 
Be vigilant, My children, avoid the snares of sin and walk with Me. 
Trust in Me. 
I Love you.

Saturday 17 February 2018
Trust in Me, My children, and believe in what I am asking of you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3