Welcome to the Book of Truth and The Warning Second Coming website

Prophetic Messages for the Second Coming of Christ

Latest Daily Message

God the Most High: My Power exceeds all that is of this world and beyond it

January 10, 2015, 3:36 pm My dearest daughter, humanity has turned against Me and all that I created in My Image and, for that, My Sorrow is great. My children will be saved by the Intervention of My dearly beloved Son, Jesus Christ, and this will take place very soon. Before this day I ask all those who love Me […]
Full Message Recent messages

Messages by Topic


Politics

 
Plans underway by secret world orders behind world powers to control.
 

False Prophets

   
False teachers will begin to make themselves known all over the world shortly.
 

Atheism

   
To those who claim not to believe in Me I have this to say.
         

Prophecies

   
Listen to the prophets. Don't make the same mistake when people would not listen to Noah.
 

The Clergy

   
The sins of my sacred disciples offend me greatly.
 

Reality of Hell

   
On entering the gates of Hell you will then realise the horrible mistake you have made.
         

New Paradise

   
Take heart with these messages of the New Paradise.
 

Satanic Groups

   
Satan's followers, brainwashed with the promises of power and glory.
 

The Warning

   
The Warning is a gift to prove to the world that God exists when our sins are revealed to us so we can convert

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3