What is Truth?

Good Friday 14 April 2017
My Heart, this Day, grieves for the world.
Truth has been abandoned, Truth has been silenced.
I asked “What is Truth?”
What is your answer?
Where is My Truth in your life?
Are you ready for Me?
My children, this Day, more than any other in My Time on earth, I proved to you the extent of My Love, My Truth. My Love has been abandoned, My Love has been sacrificed in favour of a lie, a lie I Warned you of many times. Truth has been abandoned; as I was on the Night of My Anguish.
My Truth is in your hearts, My Love is there, too. Allow it to live in you this Day as the remembrance of My Suffering is re-enacted. Allow Truth, My Truth, to run in your veins as the life-giving blood that already flows there. Make My Truth real in your lives: live it, breathe it and you shall overcome the nightmare that has taken over My Church.


22 And you shall be hated by all men for My Name's sake but he 
that shall persevere unto the end, he shall be saved.
23 And when they shall persecute you in this city, flee into another. Amen, I say to you, you shall not finish all the cities of Israel, till the Son of Man Come.
Matthew 10:22-23

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3