What is Truth?

Thursday 2 March 2017
Trust in Me and believe, children, for I am with you.
Do not be dismayed by what you see or hear but know that your time of freedom is at hand.
Trust in Me and continue to fight for My Truth.
Do not be deceived but believe in what I have already told you and know that I am not a God of change.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Saturday 4 March 2017
Trust in Me, My children, for I have given much so that these Words be communicated to this world.
Believe Me, My children, when I say that I have given much for you.  Free will is given to you as a Gift from Me and so you have the right to choose between Me and the desires of self.
Trust in Me and believe that I have given much for you so that you, too, can have Eternal Life with Me in the Kingdom of Our Father in Heaven.
Trust Me, My children, trust that I lead you upon the right Path for sin has not and will not have a place in My Kingdom.
Trust in My Commandments and believe in My Gospel Ways and you, too, can have Life Eternal in the Kingdom of your God.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Sunday 5 March 2017
Trust only in Me, My children, and My Laws.  Do not be swayed by the arguments of those who consider themselves to be liberal in their thinking for they are blinded by the lies of lucifer.  It is he who controls them in their thinking.
Trust in Me and My True Teachings for in free will mankind has decided to walk a path that will only lead to his own destruction if I do not intervene.  The Day is Coming ever closer when I shall be forced to give all mankind a Warning to change his ways.  This will be given soon and, if mankind does not listen, then I shall be forced to chastise in order to save those who have chosen to follow Me.
Take heed, children, and do not fall to the lies of lucifer.
Do not listen to his lies: cohabitation, living together, sexual relations outside marriage, is fornication.  Living together with one another when you are already married (to another) is adultery; same sex marriage is an abomination in My Sight.   All these are punishable by the fires of hell so do not listen to the deceivers who promote these sins as truth within and without My Church for their days are numbered and I will put an end to their deceit.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Monday 6 March 2017
Come to Me, My children, and seek safety in My Heart.
Do not allow this world to take you away from Me but, allow Me to guide you into the Path of safety that leads to the Kingdom of Heaven.
Trust in Me and fight against the desires of self.
Do not allow yourselves to fall into the darkness of sin for the path of sin only leads to the gates of hell.
Trust in Me and believe in the Words I speak for you now live in very dangerous times where even those who call themselves My priests are out to deceive you with their forked tongues.
Do not trust or listen to those priests who do not preach the Truth for they have given in to the lies of lucifer and now water down My Truth with a “gospel of change.”  They will try to tell you that it is merciful to accept those who have given themselves over to sin.
I tell you, avoid those who have given themselves over to sin in case you, too, become tainted with their lies and become lost to Me.
Seek out those priests who remain faithful to Me and I will fill you with My Truth through them.
Be Warned, children, avoid sin for so many of you are not strong enough to fight against the tide that now sweeps this earth.
Trust in Me and read My Gospels, read My Scriptures so that My Truth becomes ingrained into you.
Believe in Me, children, for I do not change to suit a sinful generation.
I tell you simply: this generation calls down the Justice of their God by their actions.  Little time is left before you see what sin has called down upon the heads of mankind.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Tuesday 7 March 2017
Trust and believe in Me, My children, and do not fear.  Know that I am with you and that when you trust in Me I am guiding you so there is no reason to fear.  I am with you, My children.  Trust in Me. I Love you.

Wednesday 8 March 2017
Believe in Me, My children, and do not be afraid to follow Me in truth.
Do not listen to the lies of this world but know that I am with you.
Soon, children, you will understand and see what I have planned for, My Spirit will touch each one of you and reveal what you need to know in order to win this Battle.  You will understand and all will become clear to My followers.  This is why I tell you to prepare for, the more you prepare, now, the more you will be open to Me when the Time comes.
Preparing is dying to self; dying to self is removing the sin from your lives.
Trust in what I tell you for little time is left and so few of you have begun to prepare.
Hurry, My children!  I will need you to help My children who are in confusion.  I will use you to guide them to Me but you must be ready to receive My Spirit when the Time comes.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Friday 10 March 2017
My people, I am Coming and you have not prepared!  The Bridegroom is at the door and your lamps are empty.
I say, make haste, before it is too late.
I give you many chances to prepare but, soon, it will be too late and the voice of this world will sweep you away in its tide of lies.
Trust only in Me, My children, and believe in the Words that I speak.
Trust in Me by returning to My Fold.
Believe in Me by dying to self; do not fear and remove the sin from your lives for sin is darkness and darkness only leads to hell.
Believe, children, and return to Me while there is still time.
I Come!
Prepare!
I Love you.

Saturday 11 March 2017
L’Absie, France
For those in Saint Maximillian House of Prayer
My children, in this time, be Me and not yourselves.   Be Me in everything, even to the point of losing everything that is you in Me.   I ask you for this because there are things that I must do here that are beyond your comprehension, things that will make your journey and Mine easier.   Be as though you had no thoughts and Mine will be yours.
Understand My Needs, understand that obedience stops the spirits that threaten you at this time.
I give you My Love in the form of drops of Blood falling from My Hands on the Cross.

Monday 13 March 2017
L’Absie, France
As I look at this world, My children, I see so much love that is wasted because it is a selfish love.  Love, like I give, is unselfish, it does not see its own gain but it sees a service of others.
My Love reaches from the heights into the depths; even into man’s depravity, into the parts that he, himself, cannot reach. 
The world at this time has no light and those who seek have no Saving Light to guide them by: many are shipwrecked and seemingly lost.
But you, My children, you, with My Love can be the Lighthouse that shines My Love across the darkened seas of unlove showing the hidden rocks of the evil one that lie just below the surface of man’s love.   Look to Me as the people of Israel looked to Moses at the very mouth of the Red Sea and saw the Hand of their God open that sea and send them forth to the Promised Land. 
I need you, My children, to become what I have asked you to be: true partakers in My Gospel, true gatherers of My Love that distribute it all, true followers of Mine.
Walk with Me for I hem you in with My Love: I am in you and I am without you, I am behind you and in front; I am above and below you.   I Am.

Friday 17 March 2017
Feast of Saint Patrick
Believe in these Words, My children, believe I have called you through them to come to Me.
Believe that you are reading these Words by My Invitation.
Now begin to trust Me and begin this Journey of dying to self.
Sin is your enemy for sin clouds your vision.
In order to see clearly, the scales of self must fall away and then My Work through you will begin in earnest.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Saturday 18 March 2017
Trust in Me and believe in the Words I speak for little time is left to you.
Prepare, now, children, do not wait.
Break out of the lethargy the evil one has cast over this earth in order to hold you away from Me.
Believe, now, children, do not wait any longer for time is fast running out for this world.
Trust in Me and do as I say.
Believe!
I Love you.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Sunday 19 March 2017
Believe in what I say and understand all things are possible through Me.
Believe, My children, and walk this Journey of Love with Me.
As this world grows ever darker, it will become more difficult to follow Me in Truth.
Begin, now, while there is still time.
Trust in Me and believe in what I tell you.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Monday 20 March 2017
Feast of Saint Joseph
Prepare, My children, prepare for My Coming.
I have told you to trust in Me and I say it over and over again.
Believe that I am with you, believe in Me; when you believe in Me you trust in Me you know that I am Guiding you and that there is nothing to fear or worry about for you know that your God is with you.
Have faith, My children, for your God is close at hand and I will come to cleanse this earth of the evil that now sweeps it.
Do not fear, My little children, but know that your God is with you and that I will guide both you and your family through these times by your faith, your trust in Me.
Prepare, My children, by dying to self, remove the sin from your lives, come to Me each day in prayer and have faith and know that I hear each Word that you utter from your hearts. Believe in Me, My little ones, I am close!
Prepare, trust, have faith in Me, your God.
I Love you.

Tuesday 21 March 2017
My children, Pilate once asked Me “What is Truth?”  He looked at Me and expected an answer.   He could not see that Truth stood before him.   Although I was covered in My Blood and Wounds from the flagellation, I stood before him in all Glory: the Glory of My Father and My Glory.    My Glory was in shedding My Blood for all mankind and this is the Truth that Pilate failed to see.   I had shed this much Blood but I had to shed it all on the Cross.
What do you see, My children, when you look at Me?
What do you hear when you hear My Words?
Do you see Me?
Do you hear Me?
Truth, My children, is of the Holy Spirit and that Truth reaches past even the very depths of mankind.   It pierces deeply to plant and to find the Truth that is in all men; to make it grow and thrive so that man can live with Me and become a part of the Glory that is Mine in Heaven.
What is Truth?
 http://bobkaylor.com/wp-content/uploads/pilate_questions_jesus.jpg
Is it the truth of sin that pierces you, the truth of self?
Are My Words shallow in you because you do not recognise the Truth when you hear it?   Or do you not wish to recognise it because your comforts are your truth?

3 Then He spoke many things to them in parables, saying:
"Behold, a sower went out to sow. 
4 And as he sowed, some seed fell by the wayside and the birds came and devoured them. 
5 Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. 
6 But when the sun was up they were scorched and because they had no root they withered away. 
7 And some fell among thorns and the thorns sprang up and choked them. 
8 But others fell on good ground and yielded a crop: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty. 
9 He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
Matthew 13:3-9

14 And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says:
'Hearing you will hear and shall not understand
And seeing you will see and not perceive
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull.
Their ears are hard of hearing
And their eyes they have closed,
Lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears,
Lest they should understand with their hearts and turn,
So that I should heal them.'
Matthew 13:14-15

So, children, I ask you: what is Truth?


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3