Indeed it has begun

Those who suffer now for Christ are fighting a great spiritual battle…

Friends, this is the third of four posts I feel led to share on the crosses we are asked to bear. May you be comforted and strengthened knowing that your scars and wounds are signs of your victory in Jesus Christ.
Ezekiel 43:8-9 They profaned my holy name by their abominable deeds; therefore I consumed them in my wrath. From now on they shall put far from me their harlotry and the corpses of their kings, and I will dwell in their midst forever.
“My little children, there is much to come and you will have much to endure. Indeed it has begun already and some of you are already being asked to bear the burden of suffering. I am with you my children! Believe me when I say this. Lay your cares upon me, for the cross I bore is your chariot to eternal life. Embrace your cross as I did and I will see to your joy myself. My children, the sufferings you endure, the cross you carry, they are tailor-made for you. But still, suffering is suffering and the wages of sin must be paid. Those who suffer…

https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/25/those-who-suffer-now-for-christ-are-fighting-a-great-spiritual-battle/

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3