Trust in Me, My children, and do not be afraid of the times that you now live in.

Wednesday 1 February 2017
Look, My children, see the confusion of the evil one as it runs like water in your streets; he rules this world through greed and lust.
Look around and see the Truth of these Words. I have not forgotten My Words that I would not leave you orphans, these Words of Truth are My Lifeline to My people, given as a Pillar of Fire to guide you in these times of darkness.
Many will come to understand and know My Words of Love and Truth. Soon, they will begin to see as the darkness grows ever darker and My Words will begin to shine to those in need, to those who desire to find their way back.
Trust in Me, children, for I have given this world a precious Gift that will guide My people in their hour of need.
Look, My children, do My Words not burn in your hearts with a Fire of Love? I have not forgotten you.
I Love you.

Saturday 4 February 2017
Trust in Me, My children, and do not be afraid of the times that you now live in.
Know that I am with you, know that I am guiding you, know that I will never leave you. Trust in Me; believe and have faith and do not fear, My little ones.
I have not forgotten you.
This world, at this time, seems to be void of My Presence but, children, I must allow the darkness to grow so that all may know what is truly happening in this world. When the Time comes you, My followers, will know that My Justice is Just and must be poured out upon mankind to cleanse all from the evil of lucifer.
Trust in Me and abide in My Love for you and know that I am with you, I have not forgotten you. Be patient a little longer, My children.
I Love you.




https://t3.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/49/30/90/240_F_49309089_1XZWcKeTNpuJ9ZlN3qq6LIhx6cwUvNdm.jpg

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3