There is a glory coming

King of Kings

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

THE END OF THIS STORY AND THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ONE

 I am He who is the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the Lamb that was slain, the only One worthy to open the scrolls and speak the words of My Father. I stand in all power and all authority given to Me from on High. My Father wishes to share with you His Heart; to tell you that a great and new thing is coming to the people of God, to all those who have been obedient, to all those who serve the only Lord and Master, the only Creator of all things, the Source of all. 

There is a glory coming, it approaches ever so quickly, each day that passes. My Spirit searches the earth for those willing and open vessels who have surrendered all, who have been willing to give up everything in this life to gain everything in eternity; those vessels who have been selected to rule and reign with Me in My Kingdom. To those, it has been given the power and authority decreed by My Father. These ones will walk in this authority as One with Me bringing unity and peace to all. My Heart will be seen and shared by many who have been purposed for this time. I stand reading a scroll which holds the design for all time, from beginning to end. I tell you My people, this is the end, the end of this story and the beginning of a new one. This is the last day, and did I not tell you My people that you would be raised on the last day with Me? 

There is breakthrough coming, breakthrough and deliverance and healing. Oh what a glorious time to be alive, to have been chosen to be here now. For you see, My Father wishes you to know this great release is coming and it is coming quickly! You are nearing the end of your training here for the purposes you were created for. The time is coming for you to be fully indwelt with My Spirit so you will walk in the fullness of all you have been trained for. You have been tested and tried and many have been found worthy; worthy through Me, worthy because I have won the victory, worthy because I am the Door that has shown you the way. So I ask you this day to enter in, step forward now in this moment and be ready to receive this great outpouring and impartation that is upon you. 

My angel of breakthrough awaits this command for this great release. Many gifts and many blessings are waiting to be poured out. Pray for them now. Pray that this is the time they would be released to you My people. Pray to be the empty vessels through which these gifts shall be poured and I assure you that I will pour them out to overflowing. My grace will carry you through each and every turn and pour out upon all those I bring to you. Not one shall remain unaffected by this outpouring through My people for it shall change the world! 

There are many of you waiting who have already known your purposes. Many have been waiting for the timing and the command to move forward in certain areas. I tell you it is time. You know who you are. You know that which I am speaking. Release now! Step forward now! Act upon that which you have been shown now! Move forward boldly and with courage. It is time to take authority for the Kingdom is now reclaiming what rightfully belongs to it. To those whom much has been given, it is time to release. It is time to sow your seed in those places you have been shown. There is a great transfer occurring at this time. This transfer is occurring on many levels. I am repositioning and aligning. There is a transfer of Kingdom wealth to My Kingdom people for I raise up kings and I depose them. Not one stands without My permission. It is time for My own to inherit what rightfully belongs to them. Watch what I will do! Watch how I will take it from the hands of the unrighteous and give it to the righteous and the pure of heart. 

Watch as I will heal and mend and repair and fulfill all that has been torn and broken and stolen from My people. Watch as My great and mighty arm sweeps across the lands removing anything that has exalted itself above Me, bringing it low and making it to be nothing. Dare anyone oppose the Great I Am? The armies in Heaven stand ready and waiting and will move on one command. Such light and love are pouring out upon you My people. Do not let the darkness that surrounds you overcome you. You have My promises, you have My Word, believe it is coming! I am faithful and true. I only speak what My Father speaks and do what My Father tells Me to do and this day, He has told Me to speak these words to you. Hear them! Write them on your hearts. Be ready!

The King is coming! The King is coming! The King is coming! 


ELOHIM 


Isaiah 40:5King James Version (KJV)

And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

2 Chronicles 16:9

For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

John 6:33-40

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.
34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day

Ephesians 3:19

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Psalm 37:29

29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

Daniel 2:20-22

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his:
21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.


Isaiah 61:10-11

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

John 5:19

19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 8:28

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 12:49

49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.




Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3