Two dreams…

I had this dream recently, just before waking:
Christians were being rounded up. Someone came and told me to get in line. We were told to walk in single file with our hand on the shoulder of the one ahead of us. I didn’t know any of the others in line, but somehow I knew that the young woman ahead of the young man in front of me was not Catholic. She seemed very excited and was telling the young man about a big change that was coming. He said, “You mean I’m going to change?” She replied, “Everyone’s going to change.” I thought, that sounds like the illumination. She seemed to think it would happen very soon. We came to the place where they wanted us and broke ranks. She said that anyone who wanted to teach others about this, to come with her. I was thrilled at the prospect and followed her with great anticipation that this long-awaited event might be imminent.
I share this dream with the caveat that dreams are subject to interpretation, and timelines are not to be taken literally. Is the rounding up of Christians a sign? Possibly, but let us not become too caught up in signs, except the sign of Isaiah 7:14. I have learned to interpret dreams as calls to prayer, so I want to encourage us all to step up our prayers for souls, especially those who will die suddenly, but also for those who will experience the painful experience of the illumination of their soul, either in a worldwide event, or at the moment of their death, as in that avalanche in Italy. The enemy never sleeps and wants to discourage all souls from believing in the infinite mercy of God.
Most effective are the Flame of Love prayers, which “blind satan”. Of course, praying in the Divine Will not only gives infinite power to our prayers, but it also keeps us from praying in our own will. Let us beg the Holy Spirit to take our prayer to a much higher level than we could ever manage on our own.
A couple of days later, again just before waking, I had another dream, very brief. Some demons were in prison and were anticipating their imminent release. I feel this is a call not to become complacent with our prayers, but to increase our prayers and sacrifices wherever possible, even offering our every moment in the Divine Will, so that every moment becomes a prayer. When I awoke I prayed the Flame of Love prayers in the Divine Will and felt the strength of those prayers. I often pray this prayer repeatedly during the day or if I’m awake in the night: “Holy Mary, Mother of God, spread the effect of grace of Thy Flame of Love over all of humanity, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.” (Sometimes if it seems appropriate I add a name: “…over ___ and over all of humanity…”)
If you are not praying the Flame of Love prayers, you are missing a singular grace. Please read my blog post from 2014 here: https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com/flame-of-love/, or go to Anthony Mullen’s site: http://www.flameoflove.us/ .
Friday’s Mass reading offered great hope: Hebrews 8:10-13 This is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach one another or say to each other, “Know the Lord”, for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will be merciful towards their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.’
Oh Jesus! May your kingdom come and come quickly! May your will be done on earth as it is in heaven! Amen.

https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/21/two-dreams/

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3