The more you die to self, the more sin becomes a reality and so, the more you will fight against it.

Wednesday 28 December 2016
Trust in Me. Believe that I hear your prayers and I will answer. Trust in Me, My children. Trusting in Me is having faith, the stronger you believe in Me, the more I can Work through you.  Having true faith is a gift that is worth sharing. Look at My Disciples, they only truly began to believe when they were Touched by the Spirit of My Truth, the Holy Spirit.  This is open to you all if you are willing to make the Journey of dying to self.  The more you die to self, the more sin becomes a reality and so, the more you will fight against it. Trust and believe in Me and the tide will turn and this world will be given a chance to see. All it will take is one to become a spark and call upon Me in faith and My Spirit will give all mankind a chance to turn away from sin. Believe, children, and become the spark that will change the tide. Trust, believe, have faith in the Words I speak and all will change. Trust in Me. I Love you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3