Only a Miracle can save the human race


God the Father: This is why only a miracle can save the human race

My dearest daughter, My Precious Son, who suffered such a cruel death, on behalf of My children, is preparing for His Great Mercy.
I have granted Him, up to now, the time required to bring as many souls as possible under His Divine Mercy without having to forgo one stray soul. The time is very near for My Gift to humanity.
The time when My Son, the Messiah, came to live on earth was squandered by humanity, They rejected Him. The second time, as I grant permission for Him to come again, will be no different. He will be rejected.
This is why only a miracle can save the human race. But this miracle can only be when I, God the Creator of all that is, can ensure that the free will of man remains untouched. This Gift of free will can never be interfered with. When a person offers it up as a gift to Me, it is the most precious and perfect gift of all.
By presenting to them the proof of their sins, My Son can encourage souls to respond to His call. Then when remorse is shown, His Mercy will encompass billions of souls, who could never have been saved otherwise.
I beseech you, dear children, to prepare well.
Your Loving Father
God the Most High

Share This Post

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3