I come to cleanse the evil from your midst.

Friday 30 December 2016
My people, do not fear this time of My Justice.  I do not come to punish My own, My Remnant. I come to cleanse the evil from your midst.  I will not take those whom I need to fight this Battle of Love for Me for you will become My Soldiers of Love and Truth. I will use you to reach out to those in need and many will be saved from the Fires of My Justice. Mankind will come to know My Truth and will willingly keep My Commandments, My Laws. Prepare, children, die to self, turn against sin for all sin brings darkness but all Love brings Light.  Sin always has a price for it is darkness and the darkness diminishes the Light but Love is Light and Light dispels the darkness. See the Truth, sin blocks My Light from penetrating your hearts, your souls.  The more you die to self, the more sin you will remove from your lives, the more My Grace, My Light will be able to fill you and the scales will fall from your eyes and you will see and understand the meaning of life on this earth. Then Love will flourish from you and mankind will have a Warrior of My Love, My Truth in their midst.  So, do not fear, you who would walk this Path with Me, for I will look after all those who have decided to walk this Path with Me. Trust in Me, My people, and believe, prepare the Path for My Coming by dying to self. I Love you.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3