BEFORE I COME PHYSICALLY AGAIN, I MANIFEST IN AND THROUGH YOU

King of Kings

Sunday, January 29, 2017

BEFORE I COME PHYSICALLY AGAIN, I MANIFEST IN AND THROUGH YOU

MESSAGE RECEIVED JAN. 8, 2017

I am light and love in its purest form. This great shift that is occurring not only causes massive upheaval in the physical realm, but causes the dark to become darker and My light to become brighter. My presence will again take dominion in this place. My light and My glory dispels all darkness, and as I pour out My glory upon you and this earth, every thing and every soul will have a response to this, My presence. The very cells of all things will respond and react. 

Pray for the greater understanding of all I speak. As My glory approaches and rains down, you are experiencing responses on many different levels. My light uncovers all evil thoughts and deeds. I expose all things, and I reveal the hidden motives of hearts. In My presence, all must come into alignment with My Spirit or be entirely consumed. I am a Consuming Fire. As My Spirit pours out upon you, your frequencies are changing as you allow Me to continue to refine and purify you so you are made into My image. I am changing your very molecular structure to its original state once again.

My coming is not singular, but rather the fullness of My indwelling My people collectively. I am igniting your spirits now before I manifest Myself physically once again. The world is now witnessing My presence in you collectively, My sons and My daughters. I am fully pouring out upon you as We merge in the purest form of love and holiness in this realm.

The extent of your obedience and surrender determines the level of My indwelling in you at any given moment. I am limitless, so if you do not limit Me in you, I will completely inhabit your vessels and fill you to overflowing. My chosen ones, you do this collectively. This is how I establish My dominion here, in and through you. 

In order for the completion of My design and My full manifestation to occur, all must be uncovered, all must be shaken, all must be exposed. 

A radical shift is upon you, a great merging for those as One Spirit with Me. 

Prepare for My glory!

Prepare to receive My glory!

YAHUSHUA




Mark 4:22King James Version (KJV)

22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

Mark 4:22

22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

Romans 9:17

17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

Ecclesiastes 12:14

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Luke 12:2

For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

1 Corinthians 4:5

Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

Jeremiah 16:17

17 For mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from my face, neither is their iniquity hid from mine eyes.

Deuteronomy 4:24

24 For the Lord thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Colossians 2:9-10

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power

Ephesians 3:19

19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Hebrews 12:27-28

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.
28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:


http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.it/

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Preghiera per liberare 15 anime dal Purgatorio

Original Malachi Martin Interview on Third secret of Fatima (about last Pope) mp3